The Rochester Regional Coalition Against Human Trafficking welcomes new members—whether individuals or organizations.
• Attend monthly Coalition meetings
• Have voting Member privileges
• Participate in one or more of the Coalition Committees
• Receive ongoing Members Only communications and documents
• Plan and support Coalition initiatives throughout the year
• Participate in the annual Strategic Planning Session
The Coalition has two suggested levels of membership: Individual ($25) and Agency/Organization/Corporation ($100) per year. If you join by December 31, 2015 you will be honored with the title "Founding Patron." Your membership dues will last until December 31, 2016.
We accept additional contributions and welcome donations from individuals and agencies that do not wish to become members but wish to support our work. Funds raised by RRCAHT are used exclusively to support programs, training, presentations, materials and community-wide initiatives.
Note: The RRCAHT does not want cost to be a deterrent to memberships. Please contact us to discuss options that would meet you/your agency needs. At this time, we are not a 501(c)3 organization. Therefore, donations are not tax deductible.
275 Lake Ave.
Rochester, NY 14608
Complete the appropriate on-line form below
Pay using PayPal (major credit cards accepted) by using Donate Button.
* You can download the form and complete it using Adobe Reader before printing or you can print and complete by hand.
Please make your membership payment using Paypal. Individual membership is $25. We would welcome an additional contribution.
Please make your membership payment using Paypal. Agency/organization/corporate membership is $100. We would welcome an additional contribution.
For a payment of $500, you can be a corporate sponsor which entitles you to a copy of Not My Life, the first film to depict the cruel and dehumanizing practices of human trafficking and modern slavery on a global scale. and the participation of an RRCAHT member as a discussion leader at your screening.